Refund and Returns Policy
In certain instances, if you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase you will be able to return the purchase to Catholic Devotions. In such instance we will replace it if it is defective , or credit your account, subject to the below.
In order for Catholic Devotions to process a return request the customer should complete the below form. It should be indicated on the form if the customer would like to be refunded or exchange the item.
This Policy forms part of Catholic Devotions Terms and Conditions, and so words defined in the Terms and Conditions have the same meaning as contained therein.
How to return your purchase
To ensure your request is processed as quickly as possible you are responsible for the following when returning your products;
- Firstly package the items purchased in such a way that they will not become damaged in shipping.
- Secondly, ensure that your packaging clearly reflects your order number and any reference numbers
- Thirdly ensure that if the purchase comprises of parts that all parts are returned
If the above is not complied with this could delay the process of attending to your return and even mean that your request to return may be declined.
You can return an unwanted purchase, subject to the belowmentioned terms:
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ship the product to Catholic Devotions, 65 Road No. 3 Victory Park.
- The item is not damaged and is not used and all original packaging, labels and stickers are attached.
- The original packaging, which must be undamaged and in its original condition with all seals still intact.
- No parts of the purchase are missing.
- The request to return must be logged in accordance with the terms on the Catholic Devotions website terms within 30 days of delivery of the purchase. If more than 30 days has elapsed, then a purchase may only be returned if it is defective
- Where you have changed your mind and would like a credit for a product, you can return it provided that it is not an item which has been personalised for you or made to your specifications.
- Once we have inspected the purchase your wish to return, and determined that your return is accepted by Catholic Devotions then we will credit your account with the purchase price within 10 days of the return.
- If the wrong item was delivered to you or does not match the description on the website, please let us know and we will engage with you to discuss the return of the incorrect product.
- Should the item purchaserd be damaged at the time of delivery / collection, you must notify us in writing within 7 daysof such delivery / collection in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Catholic Devotions website. Once Catholic Devotions have inspected the returned item, and determined the validity of your return, we will replace the item purchased (if a further one is available) or process a refund in your favour.
- Catholic Devotions prides itself in ensuring that the products purchased are quality and without defects, as described on our Website of a high quality. A purchase will be deemed defective if it cannot be used for the purpose for which it was purchased. A purchase is not defective and a return will not be accepted by Catholic Devotions.
- Defect is the result of normal wear and tear;
- Defect or the damage is as a result of negligence by the purchaser or from abuse or incorrect usage of the product;
- Defect is from a failure by you to properly care for the product;
- Defect is because you made changes to your item purchased;
- where the item is accurately described by Catholic Devotions on our website and is generally suitable for its intended use, but does not suit you
If you have received your purchase an you consider it to be defective, kindly let us know us as soon as possible after you become aware of the defect or poor quality, but in any event within 6 months after delivery / collection of the items purchased.
Kindly do by logging a return on the Catholic devotions Website, Once we have inspected the item and determined that your return is acceptable, Catholic Devotions we will replace the item provided we have the same item in stock to use as a replacement or pass a refund in your favour.
Charges and refunds
If you return a defective item to us, but do not return all parts thereof, Catholic Devotions may refuse the return.
If you return an item purchased that does not comply with this Return and Refund Policy, then Catholic Devotions will not be liable to reimburse any costs incurred in returning the purchase to Catholic devotions and Policy, you may be liable for the cost of having the item purchased returned to you.
Any refund Catholic devotions may elect in its sole discretion to make to you will only be refunded to the payment method used by you in making the purchase.