Red Diamante Rosary
Red Diamante Rosary Usage:
This 5 decade Rosary is used by Catholics to pray and meditate on the mysteries of the Holy Rosary revealed by Our Lady to St Dominic. Rosaries are also piously worn around the neck by some of the faithful as well as carried in their pocket.
The Rosary can also be used to pray the Divine Mercy Chaplet revealed to St Faustina.
Red Diamante Rosary Product information:
- Crucifix: Silver coloured crucifix measuring approximately 4,5cm in length and 2,1cm in width
- Centre Piece: Silver coloured Centrepiece of Our Lady and the Sacred Heart on the reverse
- Beads: Round red plastic beads with a diamante effect
- Chain: Silver coloured chain link
- Rosary Length: Approximately 55cm
- Rosary Weight: 22,4g