Girl’s First Holy Communion Rosary
Girl’s First Holy Communion Rosary Usage:
This 5 decade Rosary is used by Catholics to pray and meditate on the mysteries of the Holy Rosary revealed by Our Lady to St Dominic. Rosaries are also piously worn around the neck by some of the faithful as well as carried in their pocket.
The Rosary can also be used to pray the Divine Mercy Chaplet revealed to St Faustina.
Girl’s First Holy Communion Rosary Product information:
- Crucifix: Silver coloured Holy Trinity crucifix measuring 4cm in length
- Centre Piece:Silver coloured chalice centrepiece measuring 2,2cm in length
- Beads: Clear coloured hexagonal plastic beads for the Hail Marys and silver heart beads for the Our Fathers
- Chain: Silver coloured chain links
- Rosary Length: 47,5cm
- Rosary Weight: 19,5g
- Extra medal white coloured with silver girl with a chalice with a gold coloured rim