First Holy Communion Rosary Girl
First Holy Communion Rosary Girl Usage:
This 5 decade Rosary is used by Catholics to pray and meditate on the mysteries of the Holy Rosary revealed by Our Lady to St Dominic. Rosaries are also piously worn around the neck by some of the faithful as well as carried in their pocket.
The Rosary can also be used to pray the Divine Mercy Chaplet revealed to St Faustina.
First Holy Communion Rosary Girl Product information:
- Crucifix: Very pretty silver coloured crucifix measuring 4cm in length
- Centre Piece: Silver coloured chalice centrepiece measuring 2,1cm in length
- Beads: Clear hexagonal plastic beads with silver coloured hearts for the Our Father beads
- Aditional medal: Pink medal with gold rim and a silver girl holding a chalice measuring 2,6cm in length
- Chain: Silver coloured chain links
- Rosary Length: 47,5cm
- Rosary Weight: 21,1g